बुधवार, 31 मई 2017

Life does not mean property or status its something els

In these last five decades of life I experienced a lot from it. I had relations with all kind of persons in the society of different back grounds. Many of them were having every thing like Roti, Kapda, makan and many of them had more than that. My biggest problem is that I notice every thing. I always feel miseries of life to the people and so called happiness of the people around me.

Recently in 21st  century I had an unexpected experience of life in my state of Himachal pradesh that struck me and gave me a new dimension to the life. I saw a family living in cave in kashlsog village. I saw a couple there and curiously I went there and asked about them.

Although people of the area may have different opinion about them but living like this is really gave me strength and strengthen my thought

" if you want to judge my life,

My past, or my character.......

Walk in my shoes, walk the path I I have 

Travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts,

My fear, my pain and my

Laughter................

REMEMBER......

Every one has a sorry

When you have lived my life

Then you can judge me"


1 टिप्पणी: